1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Had a flight from Las Vegas to Stockton on June 20th. Original flight was at 6PM then got moved to 9PM then got cancelled.

After it got cancelled, they made us wait and said it has been rescheduled to 3PM the following day. They said they would reimburse us for the hotel for the night since we had nowhere to sleep. Once we got to our hotel and spent another $200, we get a call saying our flight has been cancelled completely. That night at 1AM, we had to purchase very last minute flight tickets for another airline since Allegiant completely cancelled ours.

I would never ever recommend this airline to anyone and will make sure no one has to go through this ever again. Allegiant airline is the worst airline to ride with and the way they handle their customers is the worst I've ever experienced. They are rude and will even hang up on you.

I'm not entire sure why they are even allowed to be an airline at this point. I have never been so disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of allegiant air flight 5530. Allegiant Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allegiant air flight 5530 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Comments