Allegiant Air Flight 407 Review from Lamar, Missouri
We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas.30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable.
Almost to the point I thought they were bleeding, then I heard a loud noise and the plane jumped and THEN most of the oxygen masks fell down. Ours didn't! We were given extra by our row behind us, and beside us. The smell of burning was bad, we went quickly under 10k feet.
They told us that the smell was NORMAL and that our cabin has lost pressure. Seemed like 20-30 min later we made emergency landing in Amarillo Texas escorted by multiple fire trucks. We sat in that airport for 7 hours waiting for anothe plane. Allegiant gave us 50$ voucher for future travel that was in our emails before the plane came to complete stop!!
They charged 70 for our bags & 60 just for our seats.I believe 50$ isn't enough for the fact that we lost 7 hours of our time; missed the night in our hotel.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "Ran out of data shut my internet off. I purchased two other data plans that supposed to roll over and now I have because it's on my account and they..."
- "This company is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. I ordered $44.00 flowers to be delivered they charged me $109.00 I called never spoke to a person and the..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."