Lamar, Missouri
Featured Not resolved
1.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas.30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable.

Almost to the point I thought they were bleeding, then I heard a loud noise and the plane jumped and THEN most of the oxygen masks fell down. Ours didn't! We were given extra by our row behind us, and beside us. The smell of burning was bad, we went quickly under 10k feet.

They told us that the smell was NORMAL and that our cabin has lost pressure. Seemed like 20-30 min later we made emergency landing in Amarillo Texas escorted by multiple fire trucks. We sat in that airport for 7 hours waiting for anothe plane. Allegiant gave us 50$ voucher for future travel that was in our emails before the plane came to complete stop!!

They charged 70 for our bags & 60 just for our seats.I believe 50$ isn't enough for the fact that we lost 7 hours of our time; missed the night in our hotel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1211372

They gave you something, stop being greedy you ungrateful brat.