Allegiant Air Flight 407 Review from Lamar, Missouri
We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas.30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable.
Almost to the point I thought they were bleeding, then I heard a loud noise and the plane jumped and THEN most of the oxygen masks fell down. Ours didn't! We were given extra by our row behind us, and beside us. The smell of burning was bad, we went quickly under 10k feet.
They told us that the smell was NORMAL and that our cabin has lost pressure. Seemed like 20-30 min later we made emergency landing in Amarillo Texas escorted by multiple fire trucks. We sat in that airport for 7 hours waiting for anothe plane. Allegiant gave us 50$ voucher for future travel that was in our emails before the plane came to complete stop!!
They charged 70 for our bags & 60 just for our seats.I believe 50$ isn't enough for the fact that we lost 7 hours of our time; missed the night in our hotel.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri. On April 13th I took it in for..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."