Lamar, Missouri
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas.30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable.

Almost to the point I thought they were bleeding, then I heard a loud noise and the plane jumped and THEN most of the oxygen masks fell down. Ours didn't! We were given extra by our row behind us, and beside us. The smell of burning was bad, we went quickly under 10k feet.

They told us that the smell was NORMAL and that our cabin has lost pressure. Seemed like 20-30 min later we made emergency landing in Amarillo Texas escorted by multiple fire trucks. We sat in that airport for 7 hours waiting for anothe plane. Allegiant gave us 50$ voucher for future travel that was in our emails before the plane came to complete stop!!

They charged 70 for our bags & 60 just for our seats.I believe 50$ isn't enough for the fact that we lost 7 hours of our time; missed the night in our hotel.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight 407.

1.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Allegiant Air Flight 407
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Submit review

Comments

unfairhiringprastices

They gave you something, stop being greedy you ungrateful brat.