Allegiant Air Customer Care Review from Portland, Maine
MEVER AGAIN TRAVEL ALEGIANT: Departed Sanford 2 hours late, sat on Tarmac for 1 hour in cramped seats.Return flight from Bangor.
We are advised to arrive two hours prior to boarding.
We arrived at two hours prior...waited 40 minutes for an attendant to check on luggage.We thought a small airport could mean better service...WRONG!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."
- "We were scheduled to fly Allegiant flight 308 from LAX to Bentonville, Ark. on July 1. Our flight was supposed to depart at 7:45 a.m. We departed 4 hours late..."
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "I found a long hair in my Breyers ice cream ..."
- "I run a glass/smoke shop on the east coast. We carry a lot of high end glass that goes for big bucks and our Instagram is how we unload a..."