1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

MEVER AGAIN TRAVEL ALEGIANT: Departed Sanford 2 hours late, sat on Tarmac for 1 hour in cramped seats.Return flight from Bangor.

We are advised to arrive two hours prior to boarding.

We arrived at two hours prior...waited 40 minutes for an attendant to check on luggage.We thought a small airport could mean better service...WRONG!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of allegiant air customer care. Allegiant Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allegiant air customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1266620

What they said.Let me add that EVERY.

SINGLE. AIRLINE. BIG. OR.

SMALL.

HAS.DELAYS.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1201294

Better service?allegiant is a low cost airline,they only employ the bare minimum needed for check in to keep costs down.you could always fly 1st class or charter your own private jet for better service.