Allegiant Air - 4 Hour Delay!!!
We were scheduled to fly Allegiant flight 308 from LAX to Bentonville, Ark. on July 1. Our flight was supposed to depart at 7:45 a.m.
We departed 4 hours late at 11:45 a.m.! We had gotten up at 2 a.m. in order to pack and be at LAX two hours prior to take-off!
We were never offered an explanation.
The wheel from my daughter's suitcase was broken off and an expensive item inside was damaged as well.
We had booked this flight MONTHS in advance. I think in cases where a flight leaves four hours late that travel vouchers should be given to all passengers who were inconvenienced. The passenger's time should be respected. I haven't contacted Allegiant yet about this, and they certainly have not contacted me to apologize and comp me any additional air travel. Also, I am wondering if after paying for flights, suitcases, seating, carry-ons, priority boarding, soft drinks on the plane, etc., if Allegiant Air is really a discount airline after all!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Allegiant Air Flight 308
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."