100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Update by user Aug 16, 2015

Update 8/15/15: Allegiant replied with one time travel voucher after some deductions.I don't think it was fair.

Live and learn. Quoted all of their policies.

Had to write to DOT and BBB.

I urge as many people keep complaining.They must do something about their Contact Center.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015

Please don't EVER fly Allegiant.

Today is 6/28/15.

My flight was to leave at 1:30p.

At 12:50am I got a courtesy notification that my flight is delayed and would now leave at 6pm.

It also said flight time is not certain.

Hmm.. hmmm

I was already having a bad feeling.

Now I can't reach their call center, BECAUSE YOU NEVER REALLY CAN.

And it may take more than 1 hour to get an agent to pick your call.

So I booked my entire round trip from another reliable brand to fly out today.

I don't know how I am even gonna get any flight credits!!!

It sure is a very costly lesson to learn. Very indeed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of departures from Allegiant Air and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $621 and wants Allegiant Air to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments