Allegiant Air - 17 Hours Advance Flight Delay Notice aka Courtesy Email!!!
Update added by user Aug 16, 2015
Update 8/15/15: Allegiant replied with one time travel voucher after some deductions.I don't think it was fair.
Live and learn. Quoted all of their policies.
Had to write to DOT and BBB.
I urge as many people keep complaining.They must do something about their Contact Center.
Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015
Please don't EVER fly Allegiant.
Today is 6/28/15.
My flight was to leave at 1:30p.
At 12:50am I got a courtesy notification that my flight is delayed and would now leave at 6pm.
It also said flight time is not certain.
I was already having a bad feeling.
Now I can't reach their call center, BECAUSE YOU NEVER REALLY CAN.
And it may take more than 1 hour to get an agent to pick your call.
So I booked my entire round trip from another reliable brand to fly out today.
I don't know how I am even gonna get any flight credits!!!
It sure is a very costly lesson to learn. Very indeed.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "They sent one guy I called the office they assured me he could move my furniture without problem. $300 and this is what we got. Called to let them know..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."