Update added by user Aug 16, 2015
Update 8/15/15: Allegiant replied with one time travel voucher after some deductions.I don't think it was fair.
Live and learn. Quoted all of their policies.
Had to write to DOT and BBB.
I urge as many people keep complaining.They must do something about their Contact Center.
Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015
Please don't EVER fly Allegiant.
Today is 6/28/15.
My flight was to leave at 1:30p.
At 12:50am I got a courtesy notification that my flight is delayed and would now leave at 6pm.
It also said flight time is not certain.
I was already having a bad feeling.
Now I can't reach their call center, BECAUSE YOU NEVER REALLY CAN.
And it may take more than 1 hour to get an agent to pick your call.
So I booked my entire round trip from another reliable brand to fly out today.
I don't know how I am even gonna get any flight credits!!!
It sure is a very costly lesson to learn. Very indeed.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "upon landing in Boise, flight 330 6/12/15 the cabin first filled with petroleum smelling vapors, which was burning eyes and making it difficult to breath. then the cabin filled with..."
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "I noticed my Clorox Bleach gallon jug had liquid and crystals around it. It was leaking from the bottom! I checked a full jug on another shelf and that was..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."